Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 October 2012

Online Courses

I am currently taking online courses
Right now I will talk about my previous courses in this post.

Previous Classes:
  • PH100:
I started PH100 in the end of August 2012. The person teaching us physics was Andy Brown and the TA was Jonathan Burket (I'll post a different topic about them later). I loved physics and this class proved easy for me. I excelled in it. They were seven units in them and seven dreaded Problem sets :)  .  The topics for this class were:
  1. Circumference of the Earth
  2. What is Motion?
  3. What Causes Motion?
  4. Keeping Holland Dry
  5. Lost At Sea
  6. Lightning Strikes
  7. Special Relativity
I started this class when I was 11 and completed it a few days before my birthday. So that made me second youngest person to complete this course. Who was the youngest? Well my twin brother because he finished a week before me. I was late because You tube got banned in our country and videos were linked to you tube. Though later with the help of my fellow students at the forums I completed the course and got the certificate of highest distinction.

   

1 comment:

  1. I am best on writing and my friend often says me to help writing cover letter with accuracy and i do it with happily.

    ReplyDelete