Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 October 2012

Sad tragedy.


In my country Pakistan. Date:10th October 2012 A girl named Malala Yousafzai, an intelligent and great leader, after being shot by Taliban is in critical condition for two days. Just because she wanted to be a politician. The Taliban admitted that they killed her and said, "We killed her because she was plotting against us and her ideas were unislamic." Now tell me how can a 14 year old girl plot against someone at such a young age. A genius in this world has suffered and I curse those who shot. She was there for peace and wanted to fix our country , is this unislamic? Results that if she has survived or not will come after 48 hours approx. Please I request YOU ALL TO PRAY FOR THE SURVIVAL OF MALALA YOUSAFZAI. Last year our school was like a fort and every month we had an emergency drill. Even school wasn't a safe place. I ask them why attack places and people who want education? Just because you dont want them to excel and change the world. Muslims are not supposed to hurt a girl. The people who killed her are not likely to be called a muslim, they are barbaric killers. They want to impose their ideas on others by putting them on gun point. Does that mean if we study we are always scared of being attacked. I thank Allah that I dont live in SWAT where she was living. I salute her courage and will to study. We hope you survive Malala.
--
Khadijah Niazi
Knowledge is freedom and wisdom
link:http://forums.udacity.com/ph100/questions/9206/sad-tragedy-in-pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment