Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 October 2012

Article on me

http://nation.time.com/2012/10/18/college-is-dead-long-live-college/
Dear Education Lovers,
                        The link I gave you above is Amanda Ripley's article in which she has mentioned me and my brother. I posted it on our forums.
All my life I have dreamt of this moment and now I finally got it. I was sleeping in my room when suddenly my mom came and dragged me and my brother to her room. Apparently she got an Email from Mrs.Ripley. She showed us the article. That article gave me an inspiration to work harder on Udacity.
History:
It all started when Mrs.Ripley posted on forums. I answered her and then she asked me to Email her. Later we had an interview on Skype. We kept in touch with her through emails. She liked the course and is now doing great in it.


--
Khadijah Niazi
Keep getting famous

4 comments:

  1. Khadijah, HI!
    My name is Tayler Cameron, I live in California in the U.S. and am writing an essay on your story. I read about you in TIME magazine and was so inspired! Keep working hard!
    Sincerely,
    Tayler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tayler Cameron ,Hi ,Thanks a lot for your nice comments ,It means a lot for me .:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good article! and it also introduced me to Udacity too:) thanks Mrs Ripley.



    keep getting more famous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy that you found Udacity.

    ReplyDelete